MONEY, CHAMPAGNE & BITCHES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

♕ gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom

AuteurMessage
Jai Russo
Jai Russo

Pseudo : tyrells, arianne
Avatar + © : margot robbie, timeless (av)

Occupation + $ : actress, legacy ($$$$$$)
Statut : in a fake relationship w/ lyle (in a relationship w/ ...)
Playlist : bitch better have my money (rihanna) - no (meghan trainor) - should of been me (taylor swift) - bad girls (m.i.a)

♕ gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Empty
MessageSujet: ♕ gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom   ♕ gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom EmptyJeu 28 Jan - 17:15

₪ ₪ ₪
you got that james dean daydream look in your eye and i got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down, we come back every time, 'cause we never go out of style.

Coto de Caza, Orange County, California - Population : Filthy Rich - Weather : Bitchy.

Rich, young and famous. Having everything anyone would ever want and yet it's never enough. Thinking that they are in charge of everything when in fact it's so far away from the truth.
« One day I'll be as rich as The Kardashians and everyone will be at my feets. »
« Well that'll be a change, I'm sure your neck must be hurting from all the sucking up you've been doing. »
« Shut up. And you're no better, your nickname is Margie The Hoe for a reason. »
« At least I own up to it. And we both know you'll never be as rich and famous then a Kardashian, not with your daddy and mommy battling it out in court. »
« Don't tell me about it, they are so annoying, that money they are trowing away to get a stupid divorce is suppose to be mine. »
« So annoying isn't it, you would think they would know we are the HBIC here not them. »
Kings and Queens of the world (you are not), leaving when it's pleases you. No one saying anything when in reality they should.

₪ ₪ ₪

Having the best parties in the world. Alcohol and drugs flowing until the sun is up. The new generation of kids of America is here to stay.
« Wanna tell me why the fuck she's here ? »
« Because she's sleeping with Tony who's best friend to Jordan who's sleeping with Kylie who is you're friend so she comes as a package deal. »
« Why is Tony sleeping with that whore. »
« Because she's good in bed. »
« How would you know ? »
« Because she's not all that straight. »
Drinking until you can't remember your name, sleeping with anything that you can catch, shopping without thinking. The sun clear on your skin, you are the queen of nothing.

₪ ₪ ₪

Going anywhere with a following. Leaving with your entourage alongside you. Imaginary crown on your head, thinking you are ruling the world.
« Are you guys going to be ready anytime soon because it's fucking long. »
« No shit Sherlock, it's what they do. »
« Well I wanna drink and I have to wait so I need them to hurry the fuck up. »
« Shut up Thompson if you want to get lucky tonight ! »
« Please, I can get lucky any night ! »
« You wish, I remember you begging last night when I said no. »
« You said you weren't going to say. »
« Well you should of stopped talking and let us get ready in peace. »

₪ ₪ ₪

Bienvenue à Coto de Caza. La richesse coûlant dans les rues comme une rivière. Vous croyez que vos célébrités favorites sont riche, les jeunes adultes vivant à Coto de Caza sont souvent bien plus riches que ceux-ci et ne travailleront pas une journée de leur vie grâce à l'argent de maman et papa. Ils sont les enfants des célébrités à la Real Housewives et si vous croyez connaître que leurs parents contrôlent leur vie, cela n'est aucunement le temps. Alcool, drogues et argent sont les trois choses les plus importantes ici. Ajoutez un peu de backstabbing et de tromperie et vous aller retrouver l'ambiance de Coto de Caza.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

♕ gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Page 1 sur 1